2018 Summer Street Wizards Events Schedule
In Town and Out of Town Cruise Events
SWCC Summer Events 2018
Please note the following items that will ensure these events are fun, family oriented, and portray a positive atmosphere so the events continue! Our exact final display area may be moved a few times as the entire area will be paved very soon.
1. The event is open to (but not limited to) special interest vehicles including collector, convertible, customs, classic, street rod, muscle car, antique, kit car, performance,etc. This includes pickups.
2. The vehicle must be licensed and insured to Minnesota state standards. Open exhausts are not permitted.
3. No burnouts. No reckless, careless, or exhibition driving will be allowed. We are encouraged to Police our participants and actions…or the area law enforcement departments will do it!
4. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages are allowed.
5. Invite your friends, family, neighbors, etc. Bring lawn chairs for you and your guests!
6. Feel free to come and go as you wish and you are encouraged to cruise the city businesses, parks, restaurants, and other special attractions.
7. If there are any prizes given out, you must be present at the 8:30 PM announcement time to claim them.
8. We ask that you bring any upcoming event posters or flyers which can be set out at the registration table.
9. Please sign up at the registration table so we can put you on our email list for future events.
10. If you are from TRF or any of the surrounding communities, please consider joining our car club . Dues are only $20 per family (forms available at the registration table). There are a lot of events and activities to become involved with, also a great way to get information or network with other car enthusiasts!
11. Be sure to pickup your trash and personal items when you leave.
Stop by the registration table if you have any questions or need help with something! Club information is available from most any member